Sunday, July 20, 2008

July Surprise Delights

Normally, it takes a list of pros and cons, calorie-counting, choosing from a long list of options, before I decide to land on a final decision whether this be for food, fashion or movie. But for the month of July, there were "decisions" I made without having to go through the process... And to my surprise, they were delights...

1. Kung Fu Panda - After a recommendation of Dean Wendell, I didn't think twice about watching the film. Most friends said it to be a feel-good movie. It indeed was. I was too gay after the movie that I was game to do kung-fu poses in front of Panda's billboard.


2. Numa Tea Salon Lasagna - The best lasagna I've had so far...


3. Coffee Bean's Spicy Salad - Light. Uncomplicated. Flavorful. Memorable. Filling.


4. Impromptu Meet-Ups and Dinners...

At Coffee Bean...

At Fez... Yummy Lamb Stew!



Flourless "Melts in Your Mouth" Chocolate Vahlrona Cupcake from Sonja's...


Dinners with Micah... Philly Cheese Steak Sandwich and Yummy Pesto at Jack's Loft and Lunch Buffet at Italianni's Eastwood (Php 395)... More pictures on my next blog. But this is the most price-worthy buffet I've tried. A table for "make your own pasta", a table for four scrumptious entrees, a salad bar and a dessert bar with yummy melted rich chocolate for fondue...

1 comment:

Frances Ang said...

hi bambi!! you should also try the chicken lollipops of fez! :) yummmeeeh