Sunday, June 1, 2008

Life.

Since mom is a Sharonian, and since I haven't had much time to bond with her lately, I thought that hanging-out in the mall and watching the movie of the only TV personality she wastes time on (oh yeah, Vilma Santos too), was a good idea.

I wanted to see her cry because "her crying over flicks" is something to tease her of and laugh about after. The ending - she didn't shed a single tear. I bawled.
You know, my heart is really tugged with scenes involving death of helpless folks or when I am immersed in the picture of loneliness of the life of old men. I feel really sad each time I see once men of stature succumb to the call of physical incapacity and death.
I remember my lolo and my life as his "caregiver" during the last year of his life. I cringe with the thought of men robbed of poise and pride, as if they are withered flowers with no value anymore.

But maybe, like it was said in the movie (by Mr. Morgan), my lolo would probably tell me now - "Carry on." So I will....

Instead of dwelling on the loneliness of geriatric life, let's see the beauty of life for those starting to live it.... Baby Marcus and Tita Bam, Baby Sasa Joy with "Niece" Bam (yes, she's my youngest aunt) and Baby Venice with Tita Bam.... Babies are adorable. Their glow exudes toward me.




So what's the life-lesson of all this blabbing? Nothing really. A conclusion though - I look good posing with babies. Maybe, it would be nice to have one.

2 comments:

Frances Ang said...

hi bambi! happen to land into your blog while blog hopping! :) hehe -fran (steph's sister...gosh! no identity na ko haha :P)

Frances Ang said...

heheh been blogging for quite a while na rin eh..it's my form of relaxing after a crazy day at the office :) thanks for dropping by my blog!! will link you up k?