Thursday, March 20, 2008

Recounting a full semester

My semester started not so good... My Lolo Domeng, who I even serviced as a "caregiver" in the States last summer, finally succumbed to the God's call to rest. He died due to complications of pneumonia, the relapsing effects of his prostate cancer, diabetes complications, and a failing heart which can no longer take another andioplasty as his sole-suffering kidney cannot take some more "dye" from an operation....

... At this same month, I got my answered prayer - a slap on my face, to tell me to stop my futile three year and six-month relationship with my "soul mate" which God revealed is not the best He has prepared...

... 'Twas a heavy semester indeed....

... But this paved the way to revisit and discover the good things in life....

Let's start with my Sweet and Sour November.

No comments: