Saturday, March 29, 2008

Hot Summer Nights...

Hot summer nights were not necessarily true for me. I do not mind though as I prefer hot summer days to achieve a good tan....
I went there during the Holy Week and what a pleasant surprise to arrive at a "Podium on sale crowd" whereas I was exprecting an "SM Megamall on sale crowd." Bwahaha! I had Boracay all to myself... (well, with a few people around... ) Our theory on why there are not much people at Boracay?

1. Most people thought everybody would go to Boracay so they did not push through with their plans...

2. They went to Tagaytay instead (Hence, an eight hour travel from Manila to Tagaytay)...

3. A good number went to Hongkong and/or rode a ferry to enjoy the new Europe / Las Vegas at The Venetian at Macau.

Anyway, these are what the "supposed-to-be-in-Boracay last Holy Week" peepz had missed...
1. Peaceful waters without literally rubbing elbows with a huge crowd...
2. Giving away of human-sized Havaiannas to Boracay boys and babes sporting a cool Havaiannas pair...
3. Studio 23 Beach House party...

4. Island-hopping specifically a trip to the caves at Crystal Cove...

5. Or snorkling at the Crocodile Island... (I did not snorkle along with the crocodiles... It is called croc island because of its shape.... And yes, I did not see even a single croc... I saw a sea snake underwater though... )











6. Solace and alone-time at the private Puka beach...

7. The perfect shore along Discovery Shores...
8. Opportunity to get a good tan...
9. Lazy afternoons...


10. Good mornings...
11. Sunsets and palm trees...



12. Great massage with the gentle sea breeze blowing and crashing waves cradling people to sleep (that's not me on the pic though... just some stranger... I was too engrossed with my massage that a picture of me being massaged was not feasible).

13. Night life...

14. Sand castles and the famous grotto site...



15. And of course, FOOD TRIP. (Check out my next post... all food!)

1 comment:

mari_elle said...

Nice blog! Keep eating and writing!