Saturday, May 31, 2008

let's talk about sex...

*So, let's talk about Sex and the City...

We weren't able to wait for payday. On the first night of showing, we headed straight to Cinema 1 of Eastwood City and decided to get "CARRIEd away."

Some people think that "sex and the city" is all about mundane things of New York urban life or all about careless sex and worldliness. It's actually not. As a matter of fact, upon watching the movie, I fell in love again with the "city." For indeed, it's a place for love... labels... and many "layers of life."

*So, let's talk about David Cook's sex. As much as I love his version of "Always Be My Baby" and that U2 song version he did during the finals, I think he's gay. But I'm not saying there's anything wrong with being gay. I just like to bash the numerous professions of "love" for David Cook. My final word - "No, I don't think he'll marry you, girl." So, maybe my fondness (not love) will probably remain with the "boy crooner" (David Archuleta) and no, I don't want to marry him. Maybe I'd rather have him sing on my wedding day if ever I get married. One thing's definite, I'm a fan of his but I will certainly certainly certainly not allow him to sing Chris Brown's With You.

*So, let's talk about sexy bald men. I'm trying to steer away from this penchant of mine for these types... But to my dismay, my most recent choice of guy to get attracted with remains to fall on that type... Sheesh... Oh well, maybe I'll decide to drool over Chris Daughtry, instead. He's coming to Manila on July 2008, doing a concert at Eastwood's Central Plaza.

No comments: