Saturday, May 31, 2008

no other place like NEW YORK

After watching "Sex and the City", I felt quite nostalgic as I was inevitably drawn to reminisce about New York City... If Carrie Bradshaw thinks that New York is about two L's - Love and Labels, I think there's more to that... I say, there are Ten Things I Love About New York City...

1. Broadway plays

2. Museums and churches... parks... the culture... the feel of the city... the structures... the collections... very inspiring for the "artist" in me....


3. Venues for shows... shows... shows.... 4. Late night dinners at nice restos along the streets of busy New York... With pinacoladas or margaritas on the side...
5. Trains / Subways

6. Roofdeck views


7. "Underground" views
8. Skyscrapers, well-designed buildings and two-storey shops 9. Ferry trips to Ellis Island

10. Of course, shopping.


Yes... Referring to the pictures, it may be said that I did a lot of walking while carrying many shopping bags stashed inside the two huge bags... However, it did not do any miracle on my figure... I ate a lot thinking I'm on vacation.

Anyway, it would be such a blessing if I can go back to New York next year (ideally, before going to Paris... ) (Haha! Optimism to the highest level!) But for this year, trips to two Asian countries ain't bad... Or a trip to Hollywood.... Haha!

C'mon, I need a break! Welcome to dream land....

No comments: